On behalf of our client, Kingston Recruitment are currently looking to source an AAT qualified Accountant who also ideally has experience with CIS and working within manufacturing/construction.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Review and process all direct labour purchase orders.
• Investigate labour and material overspends.
• Manage CIS scheme function and reporting
• Calculate Factory transfer values (Hire refurb and sales) from estimates including variations and recharge to the Divisions.
• Facilitate regular meetings with Production Manager or relevant team member to ensure full understanding of factory is maintained.
• Facilitate monthly meeting with Production Manager to discuss results before flash is submitted.
• Prepare monthly flash report for Factory on prescribed timescales to meet deadlines.
• Monitor and analyse overhead spend in detail looking for cost saving opportunities
• Complete Factory balance sheet reconciliations within set deadline.
• Maintain back up records for all flash workings on the server.
• Produce all factory budgets and forecasts on a timely basis for review by the business on prescribed timescales to meet deadlines.
• Monitor, review and investigate stock levels (including second hand stores).
• Ensure capital expenditure claims are claimed and reported correctly.
• Continuous development of the factory reporting schedules to ensure timely and accurate information is supplied.
• Organise monthly factory CPR meetings
• Collation and investigation of CF08/PF01 costs
• Assist the Financial Controller with any other tasks as and when required.
• Perform any other tasks and reports that may be requested by the Financial Controller and the Financial Director.
• Support purchase ledger function
• Cognos reporting
• Support the Production Manager with ad hoc financial tasks.
Working full time hours Monday to Friday in line with the shop floor
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
• This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.