Our Hull based client is recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant III.
Working within the Finance Operations team which provides financial oversight, transactional process delivery and financial reporting for the business.
The Assistant Financial Accountant is responsible for reviewing business performance and generating of financial analysis, to support the Finance Business Partners, stakeholders and wider management team in decision making.
Responsibilities also include:
- Supporting the delivery of high quality,
- Timely reporting for group,
- Management and statutory purposes;
- Analysis to aid identification of opportunities for efficiency improvements;
- Involvement in budgeting and forecasting.
- Assisting local business managers in achieving their financial and operational objectives by reporting key performance indicators
Compulsory Experience/ Qualifications
- (Should be ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified) or (part-qualified Accountant with two years working experience within industry) or (QBE with a strong track record within industry with a minimum of three years working experience)
- Ability to analyse financial data, draw sound conclusions and propose Solutions
- P&L and balance sheet review and analysis to assess business performance and position. Including variance analysis, margin analysis, asset efficiency, SG&A and working capital
- Knowledge/understanding of SAP, Cognos and Hyperion HFM
- Advanced Excel and can use MS Office suite of tools
- Apply best practice and controls to maintain the highest level of financial integrity
- Able to analyse financial data, draw sound conclusions.
- Execute against clear standard processes Identifies technical and/or operational problems and resolves by implementing customer focused solutions
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
Kingston Recruitment Ltd are a commercial, manufacturing and technical recruitment specialist who have been established in Hull since 1985.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.