Our service sector client is looking to recruit an additional member of staff to join their busy Finance Team. Working as part of a team in a hands-on role, you will be involved in all aspects of general account work.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Reconciling bank statements.
• Producing weekly/monthly reports.
• Processing sales and purchase ledger invoices.
• Preparation of daily remittances.
• Dealing with any invoice queries.
• Checking payments are received and accurate.
The ideal candidate will have general accounts experience and be able to produce accurate work within a very busy and varied role. Confident IT skills are essential along with strong
Working full time hours Monday to Friday, this is a permanent vacancy.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
• This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.