On behalf of our client, Kingston Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator who is capable of running the entire payroll process from start to completion and has an up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
A knowledge of processing payroll for Umbrella, CIS and Ltd Company would be beneficial.
Analysis of timesheet information and production of invoices, including self-billing arrangements
Reconciliation of timesheet invoices versus the payroll liability
Solving payroll discrepancies to ensure the accuracy of payroll
Payroll administration to meet operational requirements encompassing;
Processing of payroll by designated deadline
Conversion of timesheet data to identify amounts payable to employees
Administration of payments on a timeous basis via electronic transfer to bank accounts
Liaison with agency clients and employees to ensure the highest standard of customer service
Adherence to tax law in regard to statutory deductions
Administration of deduction from earnings orders
Administration of employee pension rights
Administration of statutory state benefits
Review and application of employee expense amounts
Adherence to Construction Industry Scheme administration and associated reports
Maintenance of payroll information and records in accordance with statutory requirements
Handling of incoming queries from any party (either written or via telephone call)
Meeting turnaround standards
Achievement of customer service standards
Effective devolvement of complex queries
Accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to follow instruction
Reacting to time pressures to meet deadlines
Ongoing effort to ensure the effectiveness of the team
Planning and organisation
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.