Our Hull Based Client is recruiting for a Process Excellence Role Payroll Transformation to join their team for a temporary contract.
This role sits at the project level and is responsible for supporting the transition of payroll processes from 40+ countries into the GBS global service centers as part of the global Payroll, HR and Finance transformation programs. The role provides lean six sigma technical expertise and support for business process mapping of the current and future state payroll processes, enables identification of opportunities for process simplification, and drives transformation leading to cost reductions, service improvements and better customer experiences.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field plus at least 3 years relevant finance work experience
• Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, or equivalent Lean certification is strongly preferred with a minimum of 3 years process improvement / business process optimization experience
• Strong analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma frameworks for process improvements and the use and application of problem solving techniques like DMAIC, 5-Why, Ishikawa Diagrams, Process Mapping and others is necessary
• Good project management skills
• Ability to translate broad concepts into specific tasks and action plans
• Ability to effectively handle pressure and the demands of deadlines and competing priorities
• Understanding other's motivations and the ability to gain consensus without compromising the underlying position
• Experience in change management skills with the ability to construct implementation plans from recommendations
• Excellent communication skills and ability to forge positive relationships within cross-functional teams
• Strong use of Visio and skill in MS Office products
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
Kingston Recruitment Ltd are a commercial, manufacturing and technical recruitment specialist who have been established in Hull since 1985. For more information on our services and other vacancies, please visit www.kingstonrecruitment.co.uk
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.