Due to a rapid period of growth ahead for our client, we are looking to recruit an Administrator who can provide support to the HR function of a professional and progressive company. Working as part of a team you will develop your skills in the following areas of HR:
• Inputting information on their bespoke database
• Assisting with the recruitment process regarding placement advertisements on websites
• Arranging interviews
• Producing offer letters
• Creating employee files for new starters
• Providing reception cover when required
• Ordering stationery
• Booking meeting rooms
This position suits a candidate who has gained administrative skills within a fast paced and challenging environment who is looking to utilise their knowledge and work to high standards. Any experience of HR or recruitment would be of distinct benefit but not essential. Strong IT skills also required.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
• This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.