A newly created position in a growing manufacturing company who require an experienced CNC Operator and Programmer who can take the lead with the team and manage staff on the shop floor. This is a key role to the future growth of the business and therefore requires an individual who has experience of programming CNC machines on a daily basis and have a background in managing teams in a hands on capacity.
Key responsibilities will include:
Programme Trumpf, LV Benders and fast moving component presses daily
Working from technical drawings to ensure accuracy at all times
Oversee production to ensure timescales are met
Working to 5s principles and promoting good practice across all areas of production
Managing the workload of teams of CNC operators
The successful candidate must have experience of using Trumpf previously, have managed staff in a fast paced manufacturing environment and be capable and confident of making decisions relating to production. You will be rewarded with a generous salary package and benefits package.
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.