Our client based in East Hull are looking for Customer Service individuals. The roles are office based on a temporary full time basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work seamlessly with both clients and candidates.
- Ability to follow processes with a high degree of accuracy.
- Clear and concise e-mail correspondence
- Research, analysis, and evaluation of information
- Manage and prioritise own workload.
- Positive and responsible attitude
- Use of Microsoft Office tools and Internet search engines
Must have Excellent customer Service skills, sound professional over the phone and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Due to location candidates must have their own Transport
Hours/working days - 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
- Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
- REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
- Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
- Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
- Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
- A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
- A place where people matter.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.