An excellent opportunity to join a family run manufacturing firm, Kingston Recruitment are currently looking to source a candidate with excellent IT skills to join our client as a Junior Estimator.
The role will involve assisting with quotes and pricing of installations based on bespoke client’s specifications, working with a high degree of accuracy with both CAD drawings and MS Excel.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Producing bills of quantity from CAD drawings and customer requests
• Assisting to price jobs by calculating materials and resources
• Administration and estimating of new jobs
• Assisting with work scheduling
This position will be based within a small but close knit office where other administration and support duties will be required adhoc.
Full training will be provided though strong numeracy and IT skills will be an essential prerequisite.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
• This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.