Working in a busy legal environment, our client is seeking a confident and experienced Legal Assistant to support a team of solicitors with various caseloads in preparation for court. The duties for this role include working alongside bundling systems, creating documents ready for court and general administration. The successful candidate must be efficient and accurate in completing workloads in a timely manner and have previous experience of working with bundling systems.
• Working with bundling systems
• Liaising closely with the courts
• Issuing proceedings
• Answering and transferring telephone calls
• Dealing with relevant emails to the department
• Drafting applications or letters
• Supporting solicitors
• General administration
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.