Working in a busy office environment, our client is seeking a confident and experienced administrator to work part time to assist and provide support to management. The successful candidate will be responsible for finance administration along with general operations administration.
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
• Ensuring that Health and Safety compliance systems are kept updated
• Ensuring budgets are kept up to date
• Reception duties as and when required
• Processing stationary and supplies orders
• Coordinating with room bookings
• Assisting with the preparation of meetings
• Supporting monthly accruals process
• Dealing with queries from the head office accounting team
• General administration
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a highly customer focused environment and have strong experience of financial administration. They must also have a committed and confident attitude to complete work accurately and efficiently.
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
• This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.