Our Hull based client is recruiting for a Quality Controller/ Proof Reader to join their busy team.
You will had a proven track record of having a good eye for detail with excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
You main responsibilities will be:
• Checking digital artwork/ proofs being produced ensure that the brief is adhered to.
• Feedback any errors to the Production Team efficiently and accurately
• Us Internal systems in accordance with the standards of work procedures
• Understand the importance of using monitoring
• Record and QC errors on all jobs
• Ensure all internal procedures are in place for both the Art Work team and reprographics teams
• Follow all report procedures set up within the department
• Provide input into development of the QC process based on the Client needs.
You will have experience within the following areas:
• Proven experience in interpersonal, verbal and written communication
• Demonstrate ability to multi – task and work in a fast paced office environment
• Good Knowledge of MAC Applications, Illustrator and Acrobat preferable.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.