On behalf of our client, Kingston Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an administrator who must have a working knowledge of SAGE, ideally Line 200.
The successful candidate will work in a supporting role working alongside the Managing Director and Financial Controller, ensuring the smooth operation of the finance function of the business. This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining the Sage 200 accounting system in a fast-moving environment together with the additional responsibilities listed below.
- Post all purchase invoices into Sage 200
- Ensure that all purchase invoices have a corresponding purchase order and delivery note (where applicable)
- Ensure that all sales invoices are posted to Sage 200
The role will be of a temporary nature whilst we recruit for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. The Accounts Assistant will be of a more senior nature with a salary of £18,000 - £25,000 and we also welcome applications for this.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with a grade C or above in English and Maths
- Previous use and knowledge of the SAGE 200 Operating System (Essential)
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage a high volume workload
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and able to multi-task
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
- Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
- REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
- Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
- Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
- Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
- A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
- A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.