Our client, a growing manufacturing company is looking to recruit two additional members of staff to join their internal departments. Working closely with the customer services function you will receive orders from customers and then process the information internally by liaising with various departments throughout.
Key responsibilities will therefore include:
• Inputting all sales orders on to a computerised system
• Inform the materials control department of materials required in order for adequate stock levels to be maintained
• Co-ordinate production with the planning function to prioritise and schedule the work
• Prepare paperwork for the accounts department
• Liaise with the transport department to ensure correct and accurately timing of deliveries
• Producing all associated paperwork
The ideal candidates will have an understanding of manufacturing and the various processes in order to utilise their skills and work effectively with all areas of the business. Strong IT skills required to keep accurate and detailed reports up to date.
On offer are full time permanent positions working standard office hours Monday to Friday with a generous benefits package and potential company bonus.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.