A rare opportunity has arisen to work as a Business Development Executive at one of our international clients. The role will be based at their local head office, although regular travel to Europe is expected.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development opportunities across Europe whilst maintaining existing relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling the company’s products and manufacturing processes.
- Maintaining and developing professional working relationships with existing customers.
- Identify any new business opportunities.
- Attend trade fairs and network with potential customers.
- Gather and analyse competitor information.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to enhance and further develop their existing sales experience. Technical/manufacturing sector knowledge will be advantageous.
Working for a market leader, professionalism and communication skills are essential in the role.
Working 33.75 hours a week Monday to Friday when based in the UK and various hours when travelling to Europe for business.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
- Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
- REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
- Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
- Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
- Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
- A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
- A place where people matter.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.