Our client is looking to appoint a Technical Sales Team Manager to join their growing, expanding business. This is a newly created role which will report into the Commercial Director. Along with managing the day to day operations of sales orders, it will also involve managing a small team. The company has built their reputation on the service and quality they provide within their sector.
The focus of the role will to ensure the smooth running of very technical, specific and detailed sales orders from the first point of order through to delivery. It will involve working closely with internal teams to ensure service, deadlines, KPI’s are all exceeded and achieved.
Being the initial first point of contact for new enquiries the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to handle a very demanding, varied and challenging work load. It will also be expected from the candidate to identify any additional business either via existing customers or new business. Occasional service visits will be required as well as attending various customer consultation meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable, market leader. Construction, Modular/Portable Buildings or Manufacturing/Engineering background would be beneficial.
This is a permanent, full time role with an attractive salary.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.