On behalf of our client based in East Hull, Kingston Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a versatile administrator to work within a busy transport department, ensuring that compliance administration for a large fleet of vehicles is pro-actively kept up to date.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting safety inspections and record keeping.
- Monitoring Services, MOT's, RFL and Tacho Calibrations.
- Updating New Vehicle information sheets.
- Licence checking on in-house system.
- Updating & Booking of Transport Training.
- Updating & Processing company cars.
- Basic filing and administration duties.
- Any other duties required within the function of the Transport Department
The role will be focussed on vehicle and plant, from the order process through the life of the vehicles, including service, maintenance and repair as well as driver compliance administration.
You will be required to communicate directly with the transport co-ordinators at each branch as well as a variety of supplier personnel.
Working full time hours Monday to Friday
This is temp to perm position
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
- Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
- REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
- Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
- Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
- Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
- A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
- A place where people matter.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.