Our client is seeking a reliable and experienced receptionist to work weekends, Saturday to Sunday, at a care home that provides residential care for up to 40 people with dementia and complex care needs. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar environment and will also have an Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to get one.
Running the reception area
Answering and transferring calls
Monitoring visitors in and out of the building as required
Meeting and greeting visitors
Directing visitors and assisting with any queries they may have
Ensuring that security is maintained within the reception area at all times
Previous reception experience
Ability to multi-task
Show a compassionate and sensitive attitude
Use own initiative
Terms / Duration of Employment: 3 months
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.