Our client, a specialised leader within their industry sector are looking to recruit an Electrical/Mechanical Engineer who is experienced in the repair and rewind of various electrical and mechanical equipment.
Working within a small team with the occasional expectation to visit sites throughout the UK
to dismantle, inspect, diagnose fault, repair and re-assemble electro-mechanical equipment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Rewind, connect and test various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment including single phase, three phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and transformers.
- Repair motors, pumps, gearboxes and fans.
- Coil Winding.
- Receive and book in deliveries.
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Work to strict H&S legislation and Quality procedures.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Armature Winder with a good knowledge of motor, gearbox, pump and fan repairs. Forklift and Hyab licence would be advantageous and a full driving licence is essential to carry out the role.
This is a permanent role, working 37.5 hours a week (Mon-Fri) with overtime for any out of hours/weekend/BH hours as required.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
- Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
- REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
- Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
- Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
- Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
- A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
- A place where people matter.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.