An additional member of staff is required to join our international client within their IT Support Team. Working as part of a dedicated team in a hands-on role, you will be involved in all aspects of supporting end users and internal colleagues with IT related issues.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Give 2nd line support to end users.
• Establishing root cause issues.
• Resolving queries within a specified timescale.
• Updating computer records and files.
• Constantly learn and understand new technologies provided.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a similar support role and have some developer knowledge of SQL servers. A recognised qualification specifically in IT will be advantageous.
This role will appeal to candidates who have a genuine passion for IT and would like to further develop their career within IT.
This is a permanent role, working full time hours Monday to Friday with an attractive salary and benefits.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
• This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.