On behalf of our client, Kingston Recruitment are currently looking to source a dynamic, self-motivated and results driven buyer to work within a food production environment based in North Yorkshire. Working alongside the Purchasing and Trading director, you will be responsible for ensuring the purchasing processes and administration is efficient, accurate and effective. You will conduct a variety of activities including market and commercial analysis, customer and supplier quote analysis, COG reviews and develop long lasting, positive relationships with both
Suppliers and customers. The role will include researching and sourcing new ingredients & their suppliers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Market and commercial analysis
- Researching and sourcing new suppliers, ensuring best price/quality balance
- Manage new sku’s launches to customers from start to finish
- Liaise with buyers and customers to agree packaging, artwork and label information meets requirements
- Deliver a service from the purchasing of the goods, through to selling to key buyers ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Sourcing new suppliers for goods, conducting supplier research and purchasing new products to the business
This is a temporary role initially with the potential to lead into a longer term opportunity for the right candidate. Given the urgent and temporary nature of the vacancy, we can only consider candidates who are readily available to start work.
* Working full time hours Monday to Friday in line with the shop floor.
* 40 hours per week.
* Based in North Yorkshire.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
- Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
- REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
- Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
- Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
- Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
- A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
- A place where people matter.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.