Due to internal promotion an opportunity has arisen to work in to a growing and established manufacturing company and we are looking to recruit a Production Supervisor who can help develop the production facility further. Our client is therefore seeking an experienced member of staff who is used to managing teams of up to around 30 staff who can tackle all issues on shift relating to safety, reliability, quality, waste and cost effectiveness.
Job Responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring production targets are met on a weekly basis
* Maintaining quality standards across all areas of the team
* Distributing work out amongst the team and ensuring work is completed to timescales
* Training and developing the staff
* Conducting appraisals and holding disciplinary meetings as and when required
* Adhoc project work
The position is to work predominantly daytime hours only although there could be the expectation to work late shifts during busy periods.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.