Working in a modern and clean manufacturing environment, Kingston Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Verification Inspector to carry out quality checks on products leaving the production line.
The successful candidate will have a background in quality control, ideally from within a manufacturing environment, as well as experience carrying out a range of visual and measured tests, post production.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To be aware of your responsibilities to yourself and others under the Health and Safety Company policy document and adherence to that policy.
- To support and develop teamwork and communicate at all levels.
- To coach, develop and train personnel to support the capabilities and competences required by the company.
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping and promote development of 5S principles.
- To be aware of your own responsibilities in the company Quality Procedures.
- To verify suspect products conform to the required standards
- To use all Measuring and verification equipment provided for inspections
- Improve the overall 5S score of their working area and other QHSE offices
- Support and Contribute to CI initiatives
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required.
The role will be circa 40 hours per week, initially on a day shift followed by shifts of 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00/22:00-06:00
Temporary initially with a view to go permanent after 14 weeks.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
- Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
- REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
- Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
- Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
- Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
- A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
- A place where people matter.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.