Design Engineers of all levels of experience are being considered for roles within a busy and demanding Technical Department at our highly successful, innovative and expanding client.
Successful candidates will ideally have construction / steel knowledge and experience of using Revit will be advantageous, although applications from experienced AutoCAD or SolidWorks will be seriously considered.
The roles will be full time, permanent and the salaries are negotiable depending on relevant experience.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
• This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.