A new position in management is required by a growing and established manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a key member of staff who can help develop the production facility further. Our client is therefore seeking an experienced Production Supervisor who is used to managing teams of up to around 40 staff who can tackle all issues on shift relating to safety, reliability, quality, waste and cost effectiveness.
Job Responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring production targets are met on a weekly basis
* Maintaining quality standards across all areas of the team
* Distributing work out amongst the team and ensuring work is completed to timescales
* Training and developing the staff
* Conducting appraisals and holding disciplinary meetings as and when required
* Adhoc project work
The position is to work daytime hours Monday to Friday.
* Knowledge of process manufacturing
* Experience of managing multiple teams of staff in a fast paced, modern environment
* Strong leadership skills
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
Kingston Recruitment Ltd are a commercial, manufacturing and technical recruitment specialist who have been established in Hull since 1985.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.