Our client is looking to expand their Senior Management Team and recruit an experienced Technical Manager. Although not exhaustive, the day to day duties will involve the following:
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage all compliance, technical and quality procedures.
• Ensure internal teams are adhering to BRC and HACCP standards.
• Monitor and maintain all QA and QC procedures, implementing any continuous improvement strategies.
• Carry out internal audit checks.
• Provide technical assistance to internal teams which will include NPD.
The ideal candidate will have food industry experience with relevant technical experience and be able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
This is a full time, permanent vacancy with the client offering an attractive salary package to the successful candidate. Working full time hours Monday to Friday with the expectation to work late on occasions depending on business needs.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
• Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
• REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
• Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
• Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
• Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
• A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
• A place where people matter.
• This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.